Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I was never born a romanian

Some days ago I was talkin with ma sistah and I was listenin to Calvin Richardson (soul singer, half-brother of Kc and Jojo) and I felt something special about this artist and the way he feels what he sings so I wrote a message on myspace, of course thinkin I'll never get a reply. I woke up some hours ago after that, and guess what? 1 e-mail in my myspace inbox. Who's there? Mail from Calvin himself. Oh my God!!! Couldn't believe there are still out there artists that really care, as my opinion bout them really changed in the last years as I got closer to them. They are humans too. So Cal was really happy and he said smth like: "thank you for bein unselfish enough to share your true feelings with me"!!! LIKE COMMON!!! I was amased!!! There r still people that care about true feelings and to be true in what they express. Music is life baby.
Then today I found out that my perspective about: I don't need religion to believe in God, is Common's perspective too, as he has a verse that says: "why I gotta have religion if I believe in God?" Like Common, again!!! Big spirits meet each other in spirit, that's what my philosophy teacher used to say and it's definitely true.

And then the last bomb, 2 hours ago or so... I found a chance, a big chance, but I don't wanna talk about it right now. If something materializes I'll halla. But, still I can't believe it!!! Like, last night I was screamin about hatin bein here and everythin, bout not havin chances to fully express what I'm feelin, where I wanna do that, and today??? What??? Pfff... God!!!

As we know, me n ma sis: "There is a God if you need a reason"!!! I'ma always say: God Bless 2Pac wherever he's at.

One Love

BELIEVE!!! that's the key to everythang!!!

1 comment:

Urban vs. Classy said...

Word on everythan u said there sista>:D< i already miss u sper k ati ajuns cu bine acolo si k esti bine im wit u anyway! te iubesc !