Sunday, July 26, 2009

:) things change for the better

that's wassup
i just realised talkin with my sister and one of my old friends...how much i changed for the better
now i can say i grow in a good nice way
i see things differently now
i m aware of who i am and what i want to be, for the best:)
hehe
i just had a revelation
you changed my life hun
:) i know that God sends in ur life persons that can make major changes into ur life...but woah
i was just chattin and i realised that, that night, u managed to get me out from my black whole i chose to live because of the bullshit i passed thru:)
i knew that night, that something happened, but in time, realisin how much u handled and carried from my side and still sittin next to me, i realised and now more how much u mean to me and what u are in my life
you changed my life:)
God, how good is it to be able to feel what i feel
people, things that happen are just blessings that come from above, i know and i feel that:)
thank u Lord for everythin
thank the special people that came, are or will come into my life
my sister is the most special she knows it
but i gotta talk bout this man that is in my life...cuz i just realised that i m still able to feel that...to feel that a man can still make me happy
i m like wow, it can still happen:) and it does:) and it s fantastic to feel it:) after so much time of darkness, i see light:)
happiness is a choice yea
it depends on you to allow it
and that night for me was magistral:) it did change my life
i love the way you see things...the way you believe in things, the way you helped me see the things
good people exist if you open ur eyes to see them:)
thank u God
luv ma people
especially ma sista n my sweet piece of chocolate:)
One Love

happy one came back from switzerland:)

No comments: