Monday, September 28, 2009

reality hurts. dreams are better

I dreamed about you baby...
I miss you...
I'd rather sleep forever, so I could always dream about you baby...
This dream was so real and I woke up so happy, still keepin my eyes closed, so I could keep you with me, still.
I know that through the dreams you can make reality happen. And this makes you happy. And I'm happy for now, that, if you don't, I can through this way make you still alive in my real life. Because in myself, you are forever. And baby, you gotta know that, I'm so crazy right now that I can, even in reality do whatever it takes to be there, to hold your hand. Cuz baby, like that old school song says: Ain't No Mountain High Enough, To Keep Me From Getting To You Babe!!!

You have to always know that and I know you do.

The dream made us so real baby. I will do everything from my side to see it with my eyes too.

P.S. I will do that only thing I'm so scared of, for you. Even though you may never know it. It will help me for life.



"But remember
If you should fall short of your desires
Remember life holds for you one guarantee
Youll always have me"

I am forever here

No comments: